- The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
We may ask you to provide us the following data –
First and last names, contact numbers, email and postal addresses
Obviously being a photographic business we also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s).
We use the above data to deliver our service to you
We collect this data on the following lawful basis to arrange or fulfil a Contract
When you visit our website we may also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. This helps us monitor website traffic.
- Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
The Imagefile – www.theimagefile.com/
Paypal – www.paypal.com
We will use images for training and marketing purposes online and in print.
Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are also certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
- Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to deliver our service to you / For marketing purposes
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary eg if a third party we utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU’s guidelines. You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure and only accessible by trained members of our team.
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
- You have the following rights –
- – the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- – the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- – the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- – the right to have your personal data erased
- – the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- – the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- – the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- – rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via email or post
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for upto 7 years. Images maybe stored indefinitely.